PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Support / assist the Production Supervisor/Manager in overseeing and directing the operation of the warehouse to ensure a smooth flow of material to and from production lines and accurate warehouse inventory
DESCRIPTION OF PRIMARY DUTIES
- Direct activities related to warehouse support of production process.
- Provide direct supervision of forklift drivers.
- Direct and Conduct incoming receipt of material.
- Perform duties of forklift production support as required.
- Coordinate the storage and movement of material to and from outside warehouses
- Direct organization of material and housekeeping in all warehouse sections.
- Direct all distribution functions in absence of Warehouse Manager.
- Assist in and perform any duties as requested by Production Supervisor and Warehouse Manager.
- Conduct inventory verifications and cycle counts. Ensure inventory accuracy.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
- Work in a high paced environment.
- Work in congested areas
- Able to work flexible hours to meet shipment needs.
- 2 or more years forklift certification
- Knowledge of all Waymouth products, raw and finished.
- General knowledge of quality requirements.
- Read, write and speak English with a proven ability to maintain good verbal and written communication.
- Basic computer skills
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Proficient in Excel, Access, Power point and Word
Education and/or Experience
- High School degree or equivalent (College or Technical Training also preferred)
- 2 years experience in warehouse shipping & receiving environment.
- Sit for extended periods of time,
- Ability to type, talk and communicate visual ability to use a computer,
- Ability to move around facility with occasional lifting of 50 – 100 lbs.
- Walking / standing for up to eight hours per shift.
- Ability to operate all types of material handling equipment
- Ability to pull or push a hand jack with a load of up to 2000 lbs.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Waymouth Farms, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Waymouth Farms offers an excellent benefit package including health, company funded HRA, dental, company paid life and LTD, vision, 401K with match, vacation after 6 months, paid holidays, personal days, education reimbursement, company store and much more!!