PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for leading and managing activities that support order processing and customer service to achieve performance levels that exceed the expectations of our retail customers, which primarily consist of regional and national grocery chains. A significant part of the role requires active coordination and communication between internal functions, freight carriers, and customers, as well as key account management support.
DESCRIPTION OF PRIMARY DUTIES
- Manage and contribute to the daily operations of Customer Service department, consisting of a staff of 1-2 employees.
- Ensure timely and accurate order entry and invoicing.
- Process and track, via coordination with internal company functions, freight carriers, and customers, shipment and delivery of all products, in-full and on-schedule.
- Pro-actively communicate with internal functions, freight carriers, and key customers to avoid “surprises.”
- For key accounts, provide account management support, to include inventory management and sales analysis, to VP of Sales & Marketing.
- Set up new customers, items, pricing, etc. in company ERP system. Support set up of company items in customer-specific IT systems.
- Develop processes to continually improve effectiveness and efficiency of Customer Service Department.
- Support company consumer-complaint resolution process.
- Customers (National and regional retailers)
***Other Key Relations
- Inventory Control
- New Product Development
· Fit within our culture of Integrity, Goodwill and Results
· Previous management/supervisory experience
· Excellent computer skills
· Forward thinker and problem solver
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal effectively with unexpected changes
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· High attention to detail.
- Experience with Order Entry in ERP system (ideally Deacom)
- Customer Service experience with Wal-mart or other national grocery retailers
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer service management or similar role.
- Sit for extended periods of time, ability to type, talk and communicate effectively. Have the visual ability to use a computer and calculator. Must be able to move around facility with occasional lifting and bending.
- Typical office working atmosphere, inside, climate controlled, shared office space.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Waymouth Farms, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.