We recently received the 2020 Readers Choice Award by Sun Media for "Best Place to Work."
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Pick orders and stock pick locations per established procedures in a safe, productive and error free manner.
DESCRIPTION OF PRIMARY DUTIES
· Use handheld scanner to accurately record cases picked
· Lift and pick cases weighing up to 50 lbs. from a maximum of a seven foot high racking by hand, or with a manual or powered pallet jack, placing the cases on a pallet.
· Prepare pallet for shipment by adhering labels, tagging pallet with name of customer, total cases, quantity of pallets, and all other required information.
· Communicate product shortage issues and order problems with warehouse management as problems occur.
· Operate pallet wrapping machine, manual & electric pallet jacks in a safe manner.
· Inspect products for quality issues prior to shipping.
· Complete all job related paperwork.
· Maintain confidentiality of Waymouth Farms information.
· Assist in receiving as necessary
· Assist with inventory counts
· Assist with sanitation requirements of the department as required
· Perform re-palletizing of products and materials monthly to meet AIB standards
· Open cases and inspect for infestation
· Work flexible work hours with short notice to meet shipment needs.
· Work in congested areas
· Work in a fast paced environment
· All other duties as assigned
· High School Diploma or GED
· Excellent number identification skills.
· Good math skill and the ability to operate a calculator.
· Able to operate pallet jack and electric pallet jack.
- Write legibly.
*** Education and/or Experience
· Prior warehouse experience
- Forklift experience preferred
· Stand and walk for extended periods of time, ability to communicate, visual ability to use handheld scanner, repetitive bending and twisting, occasional lifting above shoulder level, able to lift 50 lbs.
· Typical warehouse conditions, potentially congested areas during peak production season, inside.
We offer an excellent benefit package including health, company funded HRA, dental, vision, short and long term disability, company paid life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, 8 paid holidays with no waiting period, 401K with company match, 2 weeks’ vacation the first year, paid personal days, education reimbursement, company store, and much more!!
Send your resume today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!!
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Good Sense Foods is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.