Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Servings: About 20 servings
2 cups Rolled Oats
1/4 cup Wheat Germ
1/4 cup Good Sense® Raw Sunflower Nuts
1/2 cup Good Sense® Dried Cranberries
1/2 cup Good Sense® Sliced Almonds
1/2 cup Peanut or Almond Butter (or any butter of your choice)
3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
3/4 cup Honey
1/4 tsp Salt
1 Tbsp Oil
Mini Chocolate Chips (optional )
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9x13 inch baking dish with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, sunflower seeds, cranberries, wheat germ, and almonds.
- In a saucepan, combine salt, peanut butter, honey, oil, and brown sugar and cook over medium heat.
- Once boiling, immediately remove from heat.
- Pour saucepan mixture over oats mixture and combine until dry ingredients are evenly coated.
- Mix in chocolate chips if you are using.
- Pour into baking dish and evenly press down.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool for 2 hours and then cut into bars.