Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
3 cups Cross 'N Country Mix®
4 cups Cheerios
1/4 cup butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1. Lightly grease a 9x13 pan
2. In a large bowl, mix Cheerios and Cross 'N Country Mix®
3. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar, flour and corn syrup. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4. Pour mixture evenly over cereal mixture. Coat using a rubber spatula
5. Press mixture in prepared 9x13 pan. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
6. Cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.