Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
Servings: 12 (1 loaf)
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup melted butter or vegetable oil
3/4 cup orange juice
1 Tbsp grated orange zest
2 pkgs Salad Pizazz!® Raspberry Cranberry Walnut Frisco®
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease bottom and sides of 8 x 4 inch loaf pan.
2. Coarsely chop glazed walnuts (optional); set aside
3. In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and baking soda; set aside.
4. In a small bowl, beat the egg, orange juice, zest and oil or melted butter. Blend with dry mixture. Fold in the cranberries and glazed walnuts,. Transfer to the loaf pan.
5. Bake in preheated oven 55 to 60 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted at center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes, remove to wire rack and cool completly before serving.
For miniature loaves:
Grease six 4 x 2 inch loaf pans. Divide mixture evenly between pans. Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted at center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely before serving.